Your 6 Steps to A Reverse Mortgage HECM in California
- First is your Free Consultation with your C2 Financial Corp reverse mortgage specialist. We will explain your options, answer our questions and provide you with any additional resources you need in order to determine whether you are interested in pursuing a Reverse Mortgage.
2. Second, you will complete a counseling with a HUD approved counselor. We will provide you with a list of counselors from whom you can receive your counseling either over the phone or face to face at a time that is convenient for you.
- Once you have completed your counseling session, you will need to submit your application and have your home appraised. We will provide you with the application and disclosures for you to review, signed and returned and we'll have a local appraiser contact you to make an appointment to perform the appraisal.
- Once your application is returned and the appraisal is complete, these documents, as well as any other documentation required by the Lender, such as proof of insurance, will be submitted to an underwriter for review.
- Once everything has been satisfactorily documented, the underwriter will issue a final approval and a notary will meet with you to witness your singing of the closing documents.
- Finally, you will receive your first disbursement and or your funds will become available approximately 30 days after closing.
REVIEWS5(based on 1 reviews)
Looks like you put a lot of work in here. Great information and very helpfull Brandon 07/26/2016
Today's Forward Mortgage Rates
Call us today at 424 225 2167 or Chat or Email to explore your options. One of our mortgage professionals will help you get the best possible Reverse Mortgage loan solution for your situation. We’ll be with you every step of the process and not hand you off to someone else.
The services referred to herein are not available to persons located outside the state of California.
Borrower is responsible for property taxes, homeowners insurance, and property maintenance. A HECM is a home-secured debt payable upon default or a maturity event. Some restrictions apply. This material has not been reviewed, approved, or issued by HUD, FHA, or any government agency.